- Efficiently and accurately enters data from electronic or paper formats into the lab system or other identified database systems.
- Maintains data entry requirements and follows data program techniques and procedures.
- Quickly identifies any discrepancies in demographics and resolves accurately
Process reports as instructed to support for COVID-19 reporting
- Other data and operations, administrative duties as assigned.
- Baseline Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to enter demographics information quickly and accurately.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Types and navigates computer quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints
- Ability to work on-site at the COVID-19 testing sites