Provides comprehensive medical services for adult patients. Services include: Primary care and treatment, preventative care, immunizations, health education, prescribing of medications, ordering or interpreting lab testing, physical examinations, STD screenings, vision/hearing, family planning, and nutrition. The mission of ASHÉ is to provide medical, dental, and mental health services to underserved and uninsured persons in Philadelphia. The practice base may evolve depending upon the organization’s needs. Occasional evening and Saturday shifts are available. No hospital calls or rounds are required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Medical Degree (MD, DO)
• Internal Medicine Residency training
• Within scope of training
Familiar with Electronic Health Records (EHR)
• Basic computer skills
Licensure/Certification: as appropriate
• CA Medical License, DEA Certificate
• BLS and PALS certified
• Board certified or Board eligible within three years of residency training
• HIV certified (preferred)
• Employees are responsible for maintaining individual certifications as required by job function or by law and provide Verification and recertification when requested by management.